вторник, 11 октября 2016 г.

Tricia's One Room Challenge Favorites - Suburban Bees

Tricia's One Room Challenge Favorites - Suburban Bees
Tricia's One Room Challenge Favorites - Suburban Bees

christine dovey Favorite One Room Challenges Spring 2016
IBB Designs

This might be the best laundry room ever. Ok, it is. If I had such a bright fun laundry room I wouldn’t have fallen 14 loads of laundry behind during the last couple weeks of the ORC. Instead I’d just be hanging out with a glass of wine folding away and never wanting to leave this room. Ever.


IBB Designs Favorite One Room Challenges Spring 2016
A Storied Style

This is hands down the most creative kid bedroom I’ve ever seen. Can you even imagine having a room like this as a kid? You’d be known as the kid with the cool house for always and ever. Even as a supposed grown up I still want to crawl into one of these bunks!


astoriedstyle Favorite One Room Challenges Spring 2016
Simplified Bee

On to the bathroom of my dreams. Beginning with actual space in the bathroom – that’s enough to make me jealous. And from there’s all those perfect finishes to envy. Most of all though I am so in love with the tranquility of the space. I’m not getting a bathroom like this any time soon but I am feeling completely inspired to bring a bit of serenity and better organization to my teeny tiny closet after reading this post.


simplifiedbee Favorite One Room Challenges Spring 2016
Waiting on Martha

This is an office that any sane woman would give her first born to call her own. Who am I kidding? After the way this last week has gone I would hand him over just to have one of these chairs! Mandy’s goal was to divide the space into smaller vignettes and she succeeded like nobody’s business. Each segment of the room is even better than the last. I am currently wiping the drool off my chin…


waiting on martha Favorite One Room Challenges Spring 2016

Jana Bek


I’m a huge fan of all Jana does and her ORC was no exception. Jana took on an entire apartment in six week and everything about this space is exquisite. Of course I will now be dreaming of a pied a terre in Atlanta after seeing what she’s done.


jana bek Favorite One Room Challenges Spring 2016

Marcus Design Inc.


This transformation is just so good. Bye-bye to the time warp 1980’s house and hello to a new timeless space! All I feel for this room is pure unadulterated love.


Marcus Design Inc Favorite One Room Challenges Spring 2016

Pencil and Paper Co.


Like Gen and Benjamin, the dynamic duo behind Pencil and Paper Co., I am obsessed with everything rattan. I’ve been eyeing the Serena and Lily bed that was the jumping off point for their room forever. Sadly my husband is not a rattan aficionado and vetoed that one. But the bed is just one single aspect to love in the space they created. There’s also all the blue and white, the blush walls, the brass accents, the light and airy feel of the room and oh just everything else. I would happily be the guest that never leaves in this sweet suite!


pencil and paper Favorite One Room Challenges Spring 2016

Worthwhile Domicile


I love everything Tiffany does and this round of the ORC proved why she is just so good. This girl didn’t just take on one huge sun room she also refreshed her master bath and both turned out beautifully! First of all one day I want to live in a house that has a room I can call the “sun room” and secondly when I do I want it to look exactly like this!


worthwhile domicile Favorite One Room Challenges Spring 2016
Ann Jackson

I wasn’t familiar with Ann’s work prior to the ORC (one of the best things about the Challenge – finding new people to follow!) but I thoroughly intend to cyberstalk her now. Not only is her room fabulous she designed the gorgeous wallpaper that completely made her space. I love her new collection and hopefully one of Ann’s patterns will be gracing the walls of my powder bath later this year!


ann jackson Favorite One Room Challenges

Thanks for stopping by to see all my favorite One Room Challenges from this round – wish I had room to include about another 40 rooms. There are just so many spaces that made me want to scream out loud. If you haven’t had a chance to check them all out for yourself be sure to head over to Calling It Home and see all the stunning transformations by the invited bloggers and the linked up participants. I’m head back over as soon as I’m done here. Be sure to stop by tomorrow – I’ll have all the links up to the products used in my Boho Chinoiserie Chic Bedroom.

Follow us on Instagram // Pinterest // Facebook // Twitter to never miss out on anything Suburban Bitches!


tricia

This entry was posted in One Room Challenge, Recent Posts and tagged bathroom, bedroom, kitchen, one room challenge, ORC.


Original article and pictures take http://www.suburbanbitches.com/tricias-favorites-one-room-challenge/ site


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий