пятница, 5 августа 2016 г.

Slow Cooker Sausage and Peppers

Slow Cooker Sausage and Peppers
Slow Cooker Sausage and Peppers

Sausage and Peppers is a classic Italian-American comfort food dish; I’ve added my own spin on it by cooking it in the slow cooker!

This Slow Cooker Sausage and Peppers recipe is in one word: effortless! You literally dump all of the ingredients into the slow cooker insert and let it cook! This recipe is loaded with peppers, onion, and Italian sausage! I love this recipe because you make your own sauce to go along with it that is incredibly easy to make!


This Slow Cooker Sausage and Peppers recipe is fabulous for week night dinners, and it’s a favorite for serving for game day, tailgating, and even pot lucks!


Sausage and Peppers is a classic Italian-American comfort food dish; I’ve added my own spin on it by cooking it in the slow cooker!

  • You can use a mix of hot, sweet or mild Italian sausage in this recipe, just use what you love! I personally like using a mix of hot and sweet.
  • You can serve these on some nice Italian rolls or grinders like I did. They’re also delicious served over pasta or on their own!
  • MAKE AHEAD DIRECTIONS: Add all of the ingredients to the slow cooker insert and place in fridge overnight. When you’re ready to cook the sausage and peppers, place the insert on the slow cooker base, and cook on high for 30 minutes, and then on low for 6 hours.
  • FREEZER MEAL DIRECTIONS: Place all of the ingredients in a zip-top freezer bag. Squeeze all of the air out of the bag before sealing the top, and place in the freezer. These sausage and peppers will keep in the freezer for up to 6 months. From the freezer, add everything to the slow cooker. Cook on high for 1 1/2 hours, and then on low for 6 hours.

Sausage and Peppers is a classic Italian-American comfort food dish; I’ve added my own spin on it by cooking it in the slow cooker!

Sausage and Peppers is a classic Italian-American comfort food dish; I’ve added my own spin on it by cooking it in the slow cooker!

Sausage and Peppers is a classic Italian-American comfort food dish; I’ve added my own spin on it by cooking it in the slow cooker!

ONE YEAR AGO: Pumpkin Cupcakes


Original article and pictures take http://foodfolksandfun.net/2016/10/sausage-peppers-slow-cooker-recipe/ site


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий