четверг, 4 августа 2016 г.

Slow Cooker Louisiana Ribs {Cajun-Style} - The Magical Slow Cooker

Slow Cooker Louisiana Ribs {Cajun-Style} - The Magical Slow Cooker
Slow Cooker Louisiana Ribs {Cajun-Style} - The Magical Slow Cooker

Slow Cooker Lousiana Ribs {Cajun Style}

I marinated my ribs overnight in a zip lock bag. It is not mandatory, but I love doing this because if I prep the ribs the night before I won’t have rib mess first thing in the morning as I am trying to fix breakfast.


Slow Cooker Lousiana Ribs {Cajun Style}

I cooked the ribs in my

I also used Kelly’s kicked up barbecue sauce recipe. Use your favorite barbecue sauce and add a few more ingredients to spice up the ribs even more.


louisiana ribs-2-3

Below is what the ribs look like after 8 hours of cooking with a little more barbecue sauce brushed on. DELISH!


Slow Cooker Louisiana Ribs

I served these beauties with slow cooker baked potatoes and homemade slaw. A perfect Sunday dinner.


Slow Cooker Louisiana Ribs {Cajun Style}

Recipe Adapted from Wildflour’s Cottage Kitchen.


Shared at Meal Plan Monday at Southern Plate.


Original article and pictures take http://www.themagicalslowcooker.com/2016/02/05/slow-cooker-louisiana-ribs/ site


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий