пятница, 29 июля 2016 г.

Simple Handmade Gifts - Part Eight! - One Good Thing by Jillee

Simple Handmade Gifts - Part Eight! - One Good Thing by Jillee
Simple Handmade Gifts - Part Eight! - One Good Thing by Jillee

simple handmade gifts

I just love doing this kind of post! It is so fun to just get lost in the pursuit of SIMPLE HANDMADE GIFTS. Just when I think I can’t possibly find anything new….I find DOZENS of ideas and then spend HOURS trying to decide which ones to use!


This happens to be my EIGHTH installment of this post. I started with Parts One, Two, Three, and Four back in 2011 then added Parts Five, Six, and Seven in 2012. This is the first one I’ve been able to get to this year….so I packed it CHOCK FULL of ideas!


I hope you enjoy….and more importantly are inspired in your handmade gift-giving this year. I know I’m going to try my hand at several on this list!


Make sure you scroll through to the end of the post for a FUN giveaway! :-)


simple handmade gifts

simple handmade gifts

simple handmade gifts


simple handmade gifts

simple handmade gifts

simple handmade gifts

Fabric Headband



simple handmade gifts

simple handmade gifts

simple handmade gifts


simple handmade gifts

simple handmade gifts

simple handmade gifts


simple handmade gifts

Glitter Pencils


simple handmade gifts

simple handmade gifts

Vintage Votives



simple handmade gifts

simple handmade gifts

simple handmade gifts


simple handmade gifts

simple handmade gifts

simple handmade gifts


simple handmade gifts

simple handmade gifts


That’s a whole lotta gift-giving inspiration right there! I hope something got you at least thinking about things you can make without having to go to the mall. :-)


CONTEST IS NOW CLOSED!


THE WINNER IS ANGELA SMITH


Congratulations Angela! :-)


Since Pinterest is practically EXPLODING with these kinds of ideas this time of year….I thought it would be fun to do a Pinterest Pinning Giveaway! The winner will receive a $100 Amazon.com gift card!


amazon card

Here is how it’s going to work:


Go to my Pinterest profile and FOLLOW me HERE…..then go to my OGT Simple Handmade Gift Ideas board and REPIN 3 things on the board!


You will also need to fill out the Rafflecopter form below and leave us a comment sharing a favorite simple handmade gift that you have been given in the past.


Original article and pictures take http://www.onegoodthingbyjillee.com/2013/12/simple-handmade-gifts-part-eight.html site


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий