понедельник, 23 мая 2016 г.

Lint Bin Tutorial {Laundry Room Post #2} - Polished Habitat

Lint Bin Tutorial {Laundry Room Post #2} - Polished Habitat
Lint Bin Tutorial {Laundry Room Post #2} - Polished Habitat

Laundry Room Before

My new setup is SO MUCH BETTER. I get excited each time I get to empty the lint trap into my new lint bin. I probably shouldn’t admit that, right?


It started with one of those little boxes people put real estate flyers in by the curb. I was planning to pick one up at the hardware store, but came across the sturdiest one I have ever seen on clearance. It has the perfect hangers on the back that make it easy to take on and off the wall to be emptied. I don’t think they are carried in the store anymore, but Amazon has the same one available

I went through my spray paint stash and found some plastic primer & a navy that would work with my color scheme. Isn’t it great when you have what you need on hand!


This is a great idea - make a wall mounted lint bin next to the dryer!

Once the container was all navy, I thought it was too boring. I painted the lid pink with craft paint & added a pretty label with silver vinyl (the same kind I used on Maddie’s bowl).


UPDATE: I have added these labels to the ETSY shop in silver, gold, black or white! Additional colors may be available upon request.


This is a great idea - make a wall mounted lint bin next to the dryer!

I’ve done a few loads of laundry and I’m probably enjoying the lint removal from the dryer process a little too much now.


This is a great idea - make a wall mounted lint bin next to the dryer! My laundry room is so much better without the old shoebox of lint sitting on top of the dryer. And there is a link to buy the pretty Lint label!

It doesn’t stick off the wall very much, which helps it become more like a decoration vs a trash can stuck to the wall. Hmmm, now that I thought trash can, I have a vision of Oscar the Grouch popping out of my pretty pink lid. Creepy!


This is a great idea - make a wall mounted lint bin next to the dryer!

Lint stickers for YOUR bin now available on ETSY!!!


Can’t wait to see more? Here’s the full series!


[metaslider id=3142]


Original article and pictures take http://www.aprudentlife.com/2014/laundry-lint-bin/ site


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий