вторник, 10 мая 2016 г.

Kitchen and Mudroom Reveal

Kitchen and Mudroom Reveal
Kitchen and Mudroom Reveal


Study/Desk area: It’s not getting much use now, but I envision it to be the spot where my kids can be on the internet when they get older. (Keeping them under the watchful eye of Mamma!)



Stove top area: (I have rearranged and changed out the decor since this photo was taken.)



I have a plate rack that was supposed to be installed in the open shelf above the dishwasher, but I love having my plates and bowls on the open shelf. It’s so handy and convenient, I decided not to have it installed.


In the three drawers on the bottom cabinet, I keep the the silverware on top; bread, tortillas and peanut butter in the middle and all our plastic cups, plates and bowls in the bottom for easy child access.



We had the fridge and microwave built into the cabinet. I pretty much copied the layout from a photo on the GE website that I fell in love with. I made sure we got the model with water and ice in the door. It makes it so convenient, especially now that my kids are big enough to make their own drinks.


Original article and pictures take http://www.scatteredthoughtsofacraftymom.com/2011/07/kitchen-and-mudroom-reveal.html site


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий