Not only do I now HAVE a place to hang laundry, I even WANT to hang laundry! And that's saying a whole lot.
All my fav components came together, creating a stylish and helpful solution!
1. First, you'll need some boards.
Know of any fences about to fall over? Approach the owners with your hammer and truck, and tell them you do fence removals for free.
Well, it worked for me. :) But any planks could work. I just like using old wood so the project looks super rustic.
2. Next up, you'll need some pipe fittings as shown. I used 3/4", found at most any hardware store.
You'll need to collect the lengths that work with your chosen size of boards.
5. Mount each board separately, directly onto the wall, using screws.
6. Screw on the pipe fittings.
7. Mini crates became handy shelves, offering up some laundry duties!
Tip: The smaller subtext on the LAUNDRY stencil was used.
Maybe I'll find all our socks now...
Compact, functional, and fun to look at!
Now if it would hang up the laundry FOR me, we'd really be talking..
Want to see this positioned horizontally too?
CLICK the blog link below, to check it out!
Original article and pictures take http://www.hometalk.com/23747750/industrial-farmhouse-laundry-hangups-you-ll-want- site