понедельник, 4 апреля 2016 г.

How to Design the Farmhouse Kitchen of Your Dreams - Lynzy & Co.

How to Design the Farmhouse Kitchen of Your Dreams - Lynzy & Co.
How to Design the Farmhouse Kitchen of Your Dreams - Lynzy & Co.

How to Design the Farmhouse Kitchen of Your Dreams
Come hang out with me on Facebook in my dedicated home decor group! We talk about anything from styling your home to the best home sales going on!

JOIN HERE!


Pick Your Cabinets

004
3.) Wood Cabinets (Image via this tumblr page, unable to find exact source)

5.) A Mixture of whatever you want! (image via)


Pick your flooring

1.) Whitewash Floor Tile // This is my choice for when we redesign our kitchen in the upcoming years! I know you’ve seen the redesign that we completed when we first moved in but our cabinets are in VERY poor shape and will need to be replaced in the next 5-10 years. When we attempt all of that, we will be installing new flooring as well! You can see this flooring in action over on Liz Grows Wild!


Kitchen-Makeover-Reveal-2

2.) Black & White Tile // I am also a huge fan of this Palazzo 12×12 Florentina Deco in Castle Graphite, but I have a similar tile going into our bathrooms and I want to kitchen to be different, so I am still leaning more towards the first option for our kitchen! You can see this beautiful flooring in action here!


3.) Hexagon Tile // I love the pattern play with this flooring. It adds character and dimension to any kitchen space!


4.) Slate Tile // I envision having this bright white kitchen and this gorgeous slate tile for the flooring. It’s so beautiful!


5.) Pewter Travertine Flooring Tile // I would love to have this throughout the whole house. I just love how it looks here!


pick your sink

1.) Stainless Steel Double Bowl Sink // I love the look of this stainless steel sink. It makes your farmhouse look a bit more industrial!


2.) Double Bowl Sink // This is the sink we have and I love it so much. I grew up with a double bowl sink and I could never go back to a single bowl. I love being able to wash dishes and then set up a rack in the other part of the sink for them to dry!


3.) Copper Farmhouse Sink // How stunning is this sink?! If you love this copper tone and want to have accents throughout your kitchen, this is a beautiful option. See this one in action here!


8bcdad09821f75b688f874a3d3e49197

4.) Single Bowl Farmhouse Sink // For those of you that prefer the single bowl, here is a great option!


5.) Fluted Farmhouse Sink // Add a bit of detail work to the front of your sink with this option!


Pick your countertops

1.) Butcher Block Countertop // Absolutely love this look in a farmhouse kitchen! See it in action here!


butcher-block-counter-tops-1-672x1024
click on photo for source

2.) Quartz // Quartz (this particular one is Lyra Silestone) is a great choice for those of you who don’t want to splurge on marble. We ended up using a laminate (which looks eerily close to quartz but more affordable)! See it in action here!


3.) Soapstone // Love the rich tone of soapstone and how it instantly adds contrast! I also learned that because it’s nonporous that its naturally antibacterial and stain resistant. HUGE win in my book! Image via here


4.) Concrete Countertops // Look great in a farmhouse kitchen – I love all of these stylish spaces!


5.) Reclaimed Wood Countertops // Gives a great farmhouse feel and I love that you can stain the wood whatever color you want (if you DIY)!


pick-your-faucet

1.) Oil Bronze Double Handle // I think this would look gorgeous with a white farmhouse sink and oil bronze hardware for the cabinets! (comes in other finishes as well)


2.) Satin Nickel // Love the look of these handles (comes in other finishes as well)


3.) Single Handle // My first choice – love this one! Comes in a few other finishes.


4.) French Country Double Handle // Love the country feel of this one. So simple and beautiful!


5.) Vintage Copper // This beautiful faucet comes in a TON of different finishes!


pick your lighting

2.) Off White Pendant Lamp // Can’t go wrong with these at $30 each!


3.) French Chic Garden Pendant


5.) Wall Sconce // I love how this wall sconce looks next to the cabinets above the sink!


IMG_6880
click on photo for source

pick your extras

1.) Pies Sign // We have this and it’s on sale!


If you loved this post, you’ll also love creating your own bathroom here!


Original article and pictures take http://www.lynzyandco.com/how-to-design-the-farmhouse-kitchen-of-your-dreams/ site


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий