welcome to the jungle, folks — well, jungle green anyway. it’s so very hot out today here in L.A. — it’s in the 90’s and i feel like these images are cooling me down just a little bit. green is such a soothing, lush color, isn’t it? here’s to staying cool this weekend and a look at my friday finds. have a lovely weekend, everyone. xo, victoria
- i need to figure out how to find myself here, in Marrakesh, Morocco.
- i love lobster & swan’s pretty mint growing in this beaker.
- Eric Dufour’s photographs of architecture are simply sublime.
- this is such a calming work environment. have a look at the full tour on rue.
- i love terracotta pots with a little bit of patina to them, and this collection of fig trees looks so inspiring to me.
- lisa occhipinti’s paper sculptures are beautiful. be sure and take a look at the rest.
- Eugenia Loli’s vintage collage art is simply amazing. no really, go look. love this one called Rising Mountain.
- if it’s gonna stay this hot, might be a good weekend to just chill.
Original article and pictures take https://www.bloglovin.com/blogs/sfgirlbybay-779944/friday-finds-5171536099 site