вторник, 12 января 2016 г.

Dollar Store Bathroom Drawer Organization - The Summery Umbrella

Dollar Store Bathroom Drawer Organization - The Summery Umbrella
Dollar Store Bathroom Drawer Organization - The Summery Umbrella

bathroom before

I mean, it wasn’t a gross looking bathroom or anything, but it had a really dull personality. Less than $400 later for our DIY makeover, we had a little slice of heaven to look forward to every day:


bathroom-rustic-industrial-diy (1 of 9)

Dollar Store Bathroom Drawer Organization


It’s one of my favorite spaces in our entire house. But it had a dirty little secret.


After painting our bathroom cabinets, I got the idea to put painted-bathroom-card-catalog-cabinets-2B-287-2Bof-2B10-29.jpg

But that was the extent of my organization.


I just stuck items in their rightful drawers and hoped for the best. The thing is…we constantly fight our two year-old with our toiletries in here. Many times, it all ends up strewn across the floor since it’s apparently a game to her.


So we had this lovely situation going on:


Dollar Store Bathroom Drawer Organization (2 of 7)

for yep…$1 each. At Dollar Tree to be exact.


Dollar Store Bathroom Drawer Organization (1 of 7)

So now, instead of tossing my makeup into a drawer, I at least have more hope that I’ll keep it in a more orderly state.


Dollar Store Bathroom Drawer Organization (5 of 7)

And if my two year-old starts pulling those little baskets out as entertainment again, they’re easier to put back in place. If she breaks them, they’re all of 30 cents anyway.


Dollar Store Bathroom Drawer Organization (6 of 7)

Ahhh…I feel like I can breathe again. It’s amazing how much taking 10 minutes to organize a couple of drawers can do for your mood.


Dollar Store Bathroom Drawer Organization (7 of 7)

Now if only I can convince the hubby to keep them this Dollar Store Bathroom Drawer Organization (4 of 7)

Dollar Store Bathroom Drawer Organization

If you’re still in the tidying-up mood, you can check out more of my frugal organizing tips over on my blog too:


organize-pantry-cheap-2.jpg

office

rustic-industrial-diy-jewelry-organizer.jpg

Thanks so much for having me, LZ! I’m so glad I had this opportunity to get my organizing act together. I’d been slacking lately. Now to tackle all of the other drawers in our house…that’s a different story.


Follow:


Original article and pictures take http://thesummeryumbrella.com/2015/07/dollar-store-bathroom-drawer-organization/ site


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий