четверг, 5 ноября 2015 г.

Charming, Vintage inspired home tour in Connecticut {Colonial style} - Debbiedoos

Charming, Vintage inspired home tour in Connecticut {Colonial style} - Debbiedoos
Charming, Vintage inspired home tour in Connecticut {Colonial style} - Debbiedoos






I like to decorate above doorways and windows. I made that planter out of pallet wood.


I installed Board and Batten wainscoting on most of our main floor. It’s so easy to do and makes a space casual and quaint.


I recently made those pendant lights from hanging garden planters.


I took out the original island that matched my cabinets and built a new one.




I don’t sew much but I did make that window valance with Stitch Witchery and my iron.







This is my office/dining room. I brought in our vintage picnic table from the outdoor patio and layered some burlap on top for a cloth.







(Unfortunately, I never made it around to Ben’s)






If you love my house and you want to live in Connecticut – you can buy this place.


Thank you Debbiedoo for inviting me over today!


If you are new here and happen to be house gawking. Check out my Gallery of other


.


Original article and pictures take http://debbie-debbiedoos.com/2012/04/charming-vintage-inspired-home-tour-in-connecticut-colonial-style.html site


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий