понедельник, 12 октября 2015 г.

Autumn's in the Air Fall Home Tour

Autumn's in the Air Fall Home Tour
Autumn's in the Air Fall Home Tour


Entryway


I've said it before, but my entryway is quite possibly my favorite spot in my home to change up for different seasons. Since this is where guests are welcomed into my home, I definitely want it to look inviting. To cozy this space up for fall, I added lots of soft, neutral pillows, a pretty fall wreath, and my Roberts milk crate with my favorite white pumpkins and some birch logs. Adding natural elements to your decor is a great way to bring fall into you home!






Kitchen


I added very simple fall touches to my kitchen, including the magnolia wreath on my vent hood and a small vignette near my cooktop in which I incorporated my vintage scale with a pair of cream ceramic pumpkins and a cute little sage bush.





My tiered tray is pretty much a staple on my island, and I love to restyle it for different seasons. For fall, I added some natural elements like wood, greenery, and baby boo pumpkins to give it an earthy feel.




Living Room


I cozied up my living room by pulling in plaid and knit pillows and cozy throws. I added a reclaimed wood tray to my coffee table with cream lanterns and a wooden pumpkin. My mantel I decorated very simply with a birch wreath, my favorite "thankful" sign, and some white pumpkins.










Well, there you have it, friends! Thank you so much for taking my fall home tour! Now be sure to hop over to Becca's blog, Adventures in Decorating, as well as all of these wonderful blogs listed below. You're sure to find LOTS more beautiful fall decor ideas!


XOXO


Jennifer


Original article and pictures take http://www.thegracehouseinteriors.com/blog/autumns-in-the-air-fall-home-tour site


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий